Friday, June 18, 2010

Seriously.....

So, about three months ago i finally got double unders so Jason had me do the rubber chicken WOD that Fury was doing for Regionals. It tool me 39 minutes. It killed me I was so frustrated with the whole thing . I have been practicing my DU and decided to do it again, I needed to redeem nyself a little.

3 rounds for time
50 M shuttle runs (10 M 5x)
50 DU
50 lateral jumps

at 3 rounds I was at about 24 minutes, well I proceeded to do 4 rounds because I thought it was 4 rounds. I almost died when jason asked why i did 4 rounds because it is only 3. Seriously!! 4 rounds at 34:02, at least I did more work I less time then the last time and I know I beat my previous time by about 15 mins.

My ankles ache pretty bad, at least I am getting somewhat better at DU.

No comments:

Post a Comment